One of my Pinterest goals was to make an easy strawberry and banana smoothie recipe that looked good to me. I found a Strawberry Banana Smoothie using fresh fruit that looked delicious and was easy to make. I located my blender, gathered the ingredients, and got ready to make this fantastic smoothie.
I made this with Jane, Riley, and Erica. Jane was not a fan of the sound of the blender, but she loved the smoothie, as did Riley. It was delicious. I would give it a 9/10 on my recipe scale.
I did make some modifications. I replaced the plain yogurt with strawberry yogurt, and I did not add the honey. I used whole mike for this recipe also.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This is a yummy smoothie that I adapted from a blog called Eating Bird Food.
- 2 Bananas peeled, sliced and frozen
- 6 fresh or frozen strawberries I used fresh
- 2/3 cup Milk I used whole milk
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Yogurt
- Honey You can add honey for added sweetness. I did not because the yogurt I used was sweetened.
- Blend: Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy. The honey is optional. You can make it without the honey, taste it, and then add it if you'd like the smoothie to be a little sweeter.
- Serve: Enjoy immediately after making.
Riley, Jane, and I loved this smoothie, It is easy and delicious!
This would be an easy breakfast for a busy morning.
If you are a smoothie lover, I suggest you try this one.
Happy Eating, Everyone!