If you are in a time crunch and you need to make corn muffins this is a recipe for you. Quick and easy Jiffy Creamy Corn Muffins. I gave these an 8 out of 10 on my cooking scale. For me, anything 8 or above is worth making again.
Jiffy Corn Muffins with Creamed Corn
Quick and Easy Corn Muffin Recipe
- 1 pkg Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 can, 8.25oz Creamed Corn
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 eggs beaten
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degrees
- Grease Muffin Pan or Use Baking Cups
- Combine all ingredients and mix well
- Fill Muffin Tins 2/3 full
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until Golden Brown
I gave these 8 out of 10 on my cooking scale.
Happy Cooking Everyone!